2318 Olivet Lane - Santa Rosa - CA - 95401
As with any animal, preventative care of your horses is a crucial step to keeping them healthy and happy, not to mention keeping the cost of maintenance down.
Maintaining appropriate weight is paramount to good health. Most horses should have a body condition score of 5-6/9. A horse's weight is affected by it's diet, exercise, and deworming program.
Preventative care is also an important factor in your horses overall health and includes regular vaccinations, parasite control and dental floating done on a regular basis. At Empire equine we not only offer these services individually, but we also offer a complete package of preventative care.
We offer a Health Maintenance Program that is designed to promote overall Health and wellbeing through a comprehensive immunization and parasite control schedule as well as annual health and dental examinations. Our Health Maintenance Program is an annual package that offers these services at a discounted rate.
The purchase of this annual program includes the following services:
- 2 Non-Emergency visits a year (approximately 6 months apart)
- All recommended vaccinations
- Dewormers needed for 1 year (2-6 wormers)
- Routine Dental Floating including sedations (Pulling teeth or other procedures may incur extra costs)
- 10% Discount on all other services provided by Empire Equine
We handle the details, so you don’t have to. We set up a computerized schedule of all necessary vaccinations as well as deworming to ensure the correct products are administered at the correct time and in the proper manner.
Annually for all Horses
- Eastern & Western Sleeping Sickness
Semi-Annually for Horses
Exposed to other horses
(through boarding or travel)
- EHV-1, EHV-4 (for horses 3yrs and younger)